1. A post that documents the original artwork. – This post shows Domenico Boscia’s work I had chosen in response to finding a gallery artefact.
2.A post that demonstrates the translation of your ideas. – This post shows a breif timeline of my latest subject work.
3. A post that demonstrates your participation in site. – This post reveals what 3 project outcomes I made for the site/venue project
4.A post that demonstrates how field influenced your studio practice. – A detailed post showing both of my field projects
5. A post of my own choosing. – This post explains my concept for the fast food/sex boards.
1. How the key concepts influenced by practice – This post explains the Key Concept lecture on object and how it influenced my own practise.
2.A post that shows the key contextual reference you discovered through your research –I wanted to include my artist reference Hilma Af Klint because I felt it was the most relevant reference to my final pieces on show.
3.A post that shows the key contextual reference you discovered through site – three artists I used throughout the site/venue project which led me to my final pieces.
4.A post that shows the key contextual reference you discovered in field – Relevent research which helped me to design my poster for field.
5. A post of your own choosing – I wanted to include this post because I felt it was a relevant concept in my pomegranate work.
1. Riverscapes & sequences PDP
2.Information is beautiful PDP
3. 5oo word reflection on field